When you turn on the radio in the morning, what do you hear? Christmas carols, right? Oh, how joyful your heart becomes when you hear one. Your spirit will be uplifted with the wonderful music. As soon as I wake up in the morning, I turn on the radio to a station that plays Christmas songs. It makes me energetic while preparing breakfast for my daughter and husband. I really make it loud to feel the Christmas spirit.
In the Philippines, they raise funds out of Christmas Carols. How? Groups like teenagers, senior citizens, or town associations go from house to house to sing Christmas songs to solicit money for their programs or projects. It is fun because you will help them and they thank you through their songs. It’s like a live band in front of your house in the night.
There are a lot of Christmas Carols. They started a thousand years ago in Europe and we still love to hear Christmas songs during the holiday seasons. I made a list of the all time favorite songs that we usually sing and hear during Christmas. Come sing along with me. Click on the songs below.
- All I Want For Christmas Is My 2 Front Teeth
- Deck the halls
- Do you hear what I hear?
- Frosty The Snow Man
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- Here Comes Santa Claus
- Holly Jolly Christmas
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
- I’ll Be Home For Christmas
- It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
- It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
- Jingle Bells
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Joy To The World
- Little Drummer Boy
- Let It Snow
- O Christmas Tree
- O Come, All Ye Faithful
- Oh Holy Night!
- O Little Town Of Bethlehem
- Rudolph The Red-Nose Reindeer
- Rocking Around The Christmas Tree
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
- Silent Night
- Silver Bells
- So this is Christmas (Happy Xmas)
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts over an open fire)
- The First Noel
- Twelve Days Of Christmas
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas
- White Christmas
- Winter Wonderland
What’s your favorite Christmas song? Sing with your heart this Christmas and be happy. It will truly add to the joy of the occasion. If you have other Favorite Christmas songs out there that are not listed let me know. Happy sing a long!